CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 4 July 2010

Once a Year.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hey, its been a while! I haven't got the chance to bloG for 2 months cuz things has been crazy. I've been through alot for the past 2 months but here I am, still standing up. Can't say that I'm completely ok but atleast I'm standing up once again.

Anyways, I'm turning 19 tomorrow and pretty much I still have no plans. Well I had one but cancelled. Anyway, I'm not expecting much physically but BY FAITH, I will be blessed abudantly as I enter my 19th year.

I cannot imagine how far have I gone, how fast I've grown and how much I've changed. For the past 18 years, I've gone through alot, I'm not saying all bad things have happened but there's more happy memories that were made.

There may be downs at times but not in a million years that will pull me down. You wanna know why? Because, firstly, God is with me! Secondly, God gave me awesome friends who He's using to pull me up in the times of trials, tribulances and hardships.. There's nothing, I repeat NOTHING can break the link between my friends and I because God is with us.

I learnt loads of things, for instance, I learnt that I CAN SMILE EVEN IT HURTS. I CAN SMILE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORMS(problems) -Aaron Lim-. And now, I'm really able to laugh about my problems for all I care. Cuz there's nothing too big for our God to handle. All I need to do is ask Him and lay it all down at His feet.

Another thing, why wear a mask while you can just be yourself? -Jerold Chen-. I won't be a hypocrite. I wore a mask, just to fit into the crowd that I wanna be in, but what good did it give me? Nothing, I just lost the real me and strayed away from God. Trust me, its not so good to stray away. Its dark and cold. The devil is just waiting for you to cross that line of protection from God. The moment you step out of it, you're letting the devil to get you anytime and minister to you.

Let me ask you this? Will you wear a mask and be a somebody to the devil or be yourself and be a somebody to Christ.

Let me tell you this, YOU ARE NOT A NOBODY.

As far as I remember, I was always feeling alone, and thought that I was a nobody because the people are making me feel that way. But the moment, I knew my true identity in Christ, I never felt that way anymore cuz I know I'm a son of God. I AM A PRINCE!

Well I can continue typing about the things I learnt for the past 18 years but if i don't put it to life, why bother typing it here? Don't get me wrong, I'm still learning. We all are.

As I turn 19, well I will still be myself but I must grow more mature intellectually.

As I also promised/pledged, I will strive and do my best to serve God. I will use and multiply the talents given to me and use it to glorify His name and for the expansion of His kingdom.

I will also devote myself to serve the Lord. Not try but DO

I should also continue to learn to not depend on SOMEONE but depend on God. Why? Because, that certain someone CANNOT always be there for me but God will. -PL Yong, Aaron Lim and Jerold Chen.

Ooops wasn't that too serious. Sorry I got carried away. Hehe. But seriously, what I stated up there, is all true. Up to you to read and apply.

As far as I'm concerned, don't depend on your own understanding but ask God for more.

Keep the fire burning in you! God bless!

Btw, later tonight, I'll be waiting for the race of people greeting me.. Ahaha. See you guys soon!

MEMORIES<3 *People from the past that made alot of difference!

.


MY ESTFRIEND WHO IS IN CANADA NOW! I MISS YOU NIKKI!


THE TWO GIRLS WHO ARE SO ANNOYING AT TIMES! AHAHA LIKE ME :p JOWKS!


SHE'S VAIN!


THE GROUP THAT IS SO FUN! INFORAMA!



























THE SO NOT NEW PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!

i WANNA THANK ALL THIS PEOPLE WHO MADE A DIFFERENCE AND HEKPED ME CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! LOVE YOU ALL!

0 comments: