CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 11 July 2010

Birthday Celebrations 2010



I'm blessed with awesome friends! First birthday celebration was with Uncle Chris, Aunty Kim, Jane, Naomi, Jon, Puilim, Sam Chin and then person who shares the same birthday as me, none other than OMEGA!



ESCAPADE LAGI AND ITS UNCLE CHRIS' TREAT!





We ate a lot but I only manage to take this.. Cuz we were all so hungry! MY GOSH!

MY SECOND CAKE BY THE YOUTHS! ACTS29 I LOVE YOU!



This cake isn't the end of it trust me!

Once again I repeat, I'm very blessed to have such awesome friends who turned my sad birthday to an awesome one. Probably the most memorable one. I wasn't expecting anything at all and to think they would bother to come all the way to my house at 10pm at night to surprise me? Man, I felt like crying. :')

To all, who came up with the plan to surprise me, thanks loads and I am seriously touched.

It didn't end there! I celebrated my birthday last saturday(a belated one) with my friends outside church and yeah, it was pretty much didn't go according to plan but it went pretty well



The third cake for my 2010 birthday!

I seriously was touched by these people. They went all through the trouble of buying me such a delicious cake and I was seriously shock!





Just knocking at my door, they gave me a shock! I don't want to post the picture here cuz so bida!

Well anyways, I hanged out with other people recently at the mall(10th of july)









Who said friends are not awesome? Remember! They are the greatest gift in life that you can have. Choose them carefully!

0 comments: