CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 30 April 2010

busy day

Gosh, another day has gone. Thank God fOr the day, despite, it was tiring and yeah. No complains

Towards the end of the day I watched this movie and yeah fell inlove with someone's voice... Oh gosh. It pushes me to go on developing my singing. Improving my talent at all cost.

Somehow, I'm feeling so insignificant nowadays. I'm feeling hurt but I seriously dunno why. Maybe its because my biological dad didn't accept my friend request in facebook.....

Well all that aside, I feel like I'm turning emo nowadays. I dunno why. I listened to a song and I really loved it. The chorus goes like:

I wish I could be your,
Someone to hold you tight,
Someone to make you feel alright.
Everyday and night I wish I was your someone

Someone to hold you when you're weak
Someone to make you feel complete.
Everyday and night I wish I was your someone


I felt something really different..... Somehow... Its unexplainable....

I just feel insignificant.

I also learnt something...

'sometimes there are things that only time could teach you. Like, how much you love a person. Most of the time, you'll only find out how much you love a person when he/she is gone and when you lose that person, you lose a part of yourself too..'

I'm so emotional now. Ok..... I'll see you guys soon.

0 comments: