CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 28 April 2010

28th April 2010

Praise God for another wonderful day. I was just shocked myself, why? Because, i slept at 12 something last night, and i woke up at nearly 12noon today..... Hais, long story.

Anyways, my stomach still freaking hurts! I seriously need to get checked!

Anyways, I blogged because something caught my attention. People kept on doing stupid things in facebook. Tag people with very rude nicknames and I'm seriously not liking any of it. Man, what's wrong with just telling the people straight in their face!

One more thing, I ever warned people everywhere not to cross the line. Making my friends cry?? I'll get involve seriously! I'll let you know once more, make my friends cry, you'll have to answer me..

Anyways, tiring day! Ahhhhhh calling it a day. See you people soon

0 comments: