CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 7 May 2010

Jahna's birthday

Gosh, I'm so bored... I'm pretty much lazy to study but I've got no choice. I want to get credits! I have to! :D

Well anyways, today is Jahna's birthday. We celebrated it yesterday. It was all good except for some rough parts when we got to mall.. All that aside, it was good to catch up with Eldrich! I haven't seen him for 2 years!! Man. It was fun..

And iron man 2 wasn't able to reach my expectations! It was good but it lack the 'woah' ahaha. Anyways, it was fun even my day was ruined. At the end of the day, around 12 midnight, jen, eldrich, lien and I went to pasar malam gadong to grab something to eat. And went home..

Btw, btw, I have a new twin! Beside Ivan gabriel, I have thoby as my twin now! He's a good friend of mine who's very concerned! He just met me but he is very concerned like an older brother but he is actually older than me by a year but he doesn't want to be called kuya! Ahaha.... Its ok.. Atleast we could talk in YM..

Also, i miss my bestfriend and brother jj... Huhu.. I wish him luck in his exams.. Goodluck Jj and also to all my friends.... :D

0 comments: